Thursday, April 16, 2009


Only For You....



Although I can't see you or feel you, I hope you will remember

I love you and I always will, whether it be March, May, July or December

When I first saw you, I knew right away that you were the one for me

I fell in love and from that moment on, I finally felt complete

For once in my life, I had a reason to look forward to each coming day

You made me feel lucky to be alive and I only wish you could have stayed



Your being here made me so happy and I hope that you'll always know

I'll never, ever forget you and I'll never let you go

The memories of times we've shared make the hurting start

I miss you more than anything, but I know you live on in my heart

Why you're gone; I do not know and I can not justify

The reason someone would tear us apart and have my best friend die



You were more than a dog, more than a pet, more than a best friend

You are my soul mate and nothing can help my heart begin to mend

I can't stop the tears from flowing and the pain won't go away

I love you now and I love you more with every passing day

There's nothing I would not do, there's nothing I would not give

To have you here once again, to hold, to love, to live



Your wonderful, unique character, your loving disposition

Makes me have to ask myself what led you to this position

I think of all the good times we've shared and laugh through my tears

Not only could you make me feel special, you helped me with my fears

Whenever I was feeling down, you were right beside me

Now I'm left with no one and an empty space inside me

You didn't need to use words to tell me that you cared

And to think of my life without you makes me feel very scared



Everything you've done for me, words can not express

So many things we've shared, secrets I've confessed

You never, ever got mad, you always were so kind

Another thing you've taught me… friends like you are hard to find




I hope that someday I will be half the friend you were to me

You deserve the best because that's what you are

You always treated me like a star

I wish so much that we could still be together

But the memories will last forever

Till the day we meet again

You and I, the best of friends

5 comments:

  1. awesome..!! kya likha hai re...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ufffffffff... this is so good.. seriously i cant blv u can write sth like this.. seriously.. itna mast hai...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very emotional one.I love it.It has come very deep from yur heart and it has such a dept that it me very emotional.Friends are so importan in life.I will thank god for making you as my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its very nice and what makes it nice is that its very natural and true! You have a great gift! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete